At Larson Financial Planning, we offer Financial Planning and Investment Management services.
What Is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is the process of meeting your life goals through the proper management of your finances.
Life goals can include many things, such as planning for retirement, changing jobs, remodeling, or traveling.
How can you benefit from our Financial Planning Services?
As a healthcare professional you may have many questions about your financial situation. You may decide to seek our personalized professional assistance if:
- You don’t feel you have the time to do your own financial planning or investment management.
- The universe of investments is overwhelming and you don’t know if you have the right investments for your goals.
- You need to set up a monthly income stream to meet your retirement needs but don’t know how.
- You don’t understand the social security options available to you and how to get the most out of it for yourself.
- You have an immediate need or unexpected life event such as a death, inheritance or a goal for retirement.
- You know that you need to improve your current financial situation but don’t know where to start.
And you may have many other financial questions.
We can help.
Just like medicine, financial planning has its own language and Christina Larson, RN, MSN, CFP® speaks both medicine and finance. So, give us a call and together we can determine how we can be of assistance to you.
To learn more about Investment Management, click here.