Christina Larson CFP®, RN, MSN
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Owner & Principal
Let me take care of you. Wouldn’t that feel good? I know you have dedicated your career to helping others, you work hard and put in long hours. Now you want someone who can provide guidance in managing your money. As you look to get your financial house in order or if you have had a significant life event such as a new job or are thinking about retiring soon – you want someone who can guide you on what to do.
And, that’s just where I can help.
I have been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 1993 and founded Larson Financial Planning, an independent fee-only firm, to address the needs of Registered Nurses and Health Care Professionals.
My 30 years of experience in nursing and hospital administrative positions at Lahey Clinic (21 years), Boston Medical Center, and Massachusetts General Hospital, have produced a deep-rooted connection to the stresses and joys of a career in the health care world. Through my healthcare and financial experience I have developed a strong passion to help professionals, like you, navigate your next financial steps.
Now it’s your turn to be taken care of. I invite you to email me or call to ask your financial questions.
Want to know more about Christina?
- Christina is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. She earned her Certified Financial Planning™ certification from the College of Financial Planning through Northeastern University in 1992. In addition, Christina holds an MSN from Boston University and her B.S. in nursing from Villanova University.
- Christina was CEO of Armstrong Ambulance from 2006–2009 implementing many financial and organizational strategies necessary for the success of a medium size health care organization.
- Passionate about financial literacy, Christina offers educational programs to graduating nursing seniors through her position on the Villanova College of Nursing Board of Consultors and the University of Massachusetts College of Nursing Advisory Board.
- She is also on the Business Advisory Board of the Shawsheen Valley Technical High School and the Board of Ambassadors for The Home for Little Wanderers. As a volunteer for the Junior Achievement Association, Christina teaches financial literacy to high school seniors.
- Originally from Virginia, Christina is a long time Boston resident. She enjoys spending her free time with her husband John, a retired emergency department physician, their dog Murphy, and their cat, Dottie.